Monday, March 02, 2015

Bath Paint, Boogers & A Visit to the Dentist...


Since I have not updated the blog in quite some time, I'm working backwards until I get caught up.  I just discovered much of Christmas was not photographed, but captured on video, so Madame Tech Stupid here may never get that updated.  

This really isn't my day. 

Melanie is currently eating a chicken nugget while sitting in a chair wearing only a royal blue sweater and a pair of purple polka dot socks.  

Don't ask.  

 Apparently Jonathan has learned the manly art of booger extraction (as evidenced by the yellowish-green stuff I keep finding on his car seat and his pillow).  And then there's the other fun fact that there's snot dripping from every nose in this house.

After two failed attempts at homemade play dough in preparation for the days we will be seriously house poor, the kids are just about to go into a steam bath that involves those fun, fun bath paints that make me cringe every time I find them at the bottom of a gift sack.  However, I will put on my big-girl panties, rip open that package, become super-thankful for the person who gave us bath paint (Don't read facetiousness into that phrase.  Whoever you are - THANK YOU!  I seriously needed bath paint today!), toss those paints into the water and maybe buy myself a few extra minutes to do some more catch up on this blog... just as soon as I go disinfect Melanie's chair.  

Enjoy!


Bath paint and markers.  Happy kids.

A moment captured from one of the three and a half seconds that Melanie wasn't wailing during her dental exam.

Big Jon in his Spidey sunglasses.  This was the first visit that the hygienist used the scaler on his teeth.  He did great!  

Currently Jonathan is yelling "Melanie!  Spit it out!  Spit it out!" ... and there's some sort of unidentifiable guttural noise coming from the bathtub.  
Signing off...


No comments: