Friday, March 02, 2012

Getting Ready

Obviously, I've neglected the blog.  As always, it's busy, busy around the Allen abode and it just keeps getting busier.  Here are some pictures we've taken of Jonathan in the last couple of months.  This has been a big year for him already.  He's seen his Bop and Giggie and his Grammy and survived two weeks away from his Daddy.  Jonathan is talking up a storm, identifying letters and numbers and I just found out today that he can tell you how old he is by holding up one finger.  {Smile}  Here he is in the yard.  This mild winter has allowed us to get outside a lot.  I'm so thankful!  Here are some pictures of Jonathan and one of his very best friends -- Burton.  Jason and I are so thankful that all the neighbors own dogs.  We don't have to get one!  The final picture in this grouping is of Jonathan and Daddy getting the yard ready for Giggie and Bop's visit.    







No comments: